Monday 26 June 2017

Surprise vacation

This is one for the locals. They will understand completely.

Hey friends, little announcement here. I've been churning out these comics at a rate at which I have been able to post daily for over a year now. I'm going to have to slow down for at least a little while. It's all good though - I have a solo art show this August and a group show in November, and I'm busy getting lots of fun stuff done. I'll be posting updates of the works for these shows on my Twitter and Instagram accounts, so if you have an interest, follow me at @diarysquirrel and @diaryofasquirrel respectively. In the meantime, tune in here Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for Squirrel comics. 

And, as always, if you're reading this, thank you for your patronage!




No comments:

Post a Comment